Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Authors should be responsive to the broad coverage of this journal in their terminology: please avoid acronyms, define technical terms and theoretical concepts carefully, and explain regional specifics.
- If your first language is not English, please make sure that your article will be proofread for style, expression and grammar prior to submission to the journal editors.
- We only consider material that has not been published previously and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Articles should be submitted per email to the Managing Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.